Thursday 5 July 2007

Notes and transformers


I wrote up my notes from yesterday's interview while boys got going this morning. Richard curled in next to me reading. He and I then walked up to the shops for provisions before a late breakfast. We decided to see Transformers, an extreme example of product placement, the toys having come first. The film was pitched at an older audience than the toys and it was M-rated. It was an action movie first and second and plot really a linking device between elaborate action sequences. Add a pretty girl or two and that about sums it up. Long too at 143 minutes. Still it gave us an opportunity to eat our Haigh's chocolate.


Edward, who's in those horrid early days of a cold, curled on the couch for a snooze and Richard and I went for a walk. I showed him the avenues and we found some more photo ops...well I did and he tolerated them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.

Life's a poem said...

Transformers! Ooh my grandson is having a Transformer party next weekend- obviously the film will be unsuitable for him at age 4. he always has loved transformers- well before the movie hype. Lovely photo of Richard.
L